Skip to main content

HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY IN FINLAND: STUDY NURSING IN FINLAND FOR FREE

HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY IN FINLAND: STUDY NURSING IN FINLAND FOR FREE

On the 20th of August 2017(which fell on my birthday), I finally lived in the reality of studying nursing in Finland. Although I had studied nursing back in my home country Nigeria, I wanted to have a different feel of what studying nursing abroad especially in Finland where I’ve called my new home was about. With so much optimism wrapped with determination, I was ready to start a new chapter of my life.


New Chapters come with uncertainties and unanswered questions yearning for some familiarities and relieving answers and I am pretty sure, YOU ARE HERE FOR THAT!
Grab a chair and sit with me while I give you just that!


I guess by now you must have written your entrance examination and waiting for the time to fly by quickly so you can receive an email informing you the course your destiny will follow.

Whatever that may be, I will like to tell you some of the things you should expect from the nursing admission and the prospect of studying nursing in Finland as one who has gone through that same journey you are about to walk in to and is now practicing as a home care nurse here in Finland.

I am sure that you must have done your research and you’ve found out that students from other parts of the world are also sitting for the same examination and that out of all the students, just a little fraction will be chosen and you’re wondering what criteria will be used to select the candidates. Well, I think we should start from there.

Your entrance examination score is one of the criteria that would be used in deciding if you will be admitted or not.

 Hopefully, you did your best! It is imperative that you have 30 out of 70 points. The second way you could get admitted is the order of your preferred institution (If you meet the score for your first choice, you will be admitted and if you don’t you will be transferred to the next preferred institution you chose).

From my research, you should know if you are admitted by the 28th of June at the latest if you chose Jyvaskyla University of Applied Science (JAMK). I did not get more information from other institutions and I think this must have been communicated to you already.
While waiting for the entrance examination result to come in, keep praying and oh! keep your email ACTIVE AND MAKE IT YOUR BEST FRIEND! This is because the notification of the decision made by the nursing admission board will be communicated to you through email.

Now, Let’s look at the bright side! If you are admitted, you will be given instructions on how to accept a study place and apply for a residence permit. DO IT FAST! For two reasons, the first being that if you don’t accept the study place by the deadline stated, you will lose it to someone on the waiting list since your admission is only conditional and secondly, why delay when you can do it earlier?

If your result is not the answer you desire, do not despair. Next year could be the year for you if you strategically plan for it. If you need me to write a blog or make a video for that, you can comment on one of my videos on YouTube or send me a private message on Instagram.

Don’t go away yet! You need to get more information I omitted while writing this blog. Click on the video below to watch.

MORE ANSWERS HERE




Comments

  1. Please what's the link to apply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Study in Finland is a great opportunity for international students due to high education system. Scholarships are available for international students. The tuition fees are only applicable for bachelor or master degree programmes but doctorate programmes are usually free tuition fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your input. It's TREASURED ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about that kitchen waste..STOP THE PROCRASTINATION!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT KITCHEN WASTE:PROCRASTINATING THAT SOLUTION Hey lovelies!!! It is my first blog and I am so happy to welcome you all to join me in this fabulous journey. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and health tips so let's get started. I got inspired by a discussion I had recently about a huge challenge that is hindering us from achieving our schedules and desired goals and I decided to remind us about it and offer a little tip on how to deal with it. Let's start with overcoming the problem of procrastination. Many of us can identify with the problem of procrastination,- those times when you feel something needs to be done but then you postpone it for a more convenient time, until it becomes a nuisance and then you're forced to deal with it but more urgently than you would want to.  We often pay little or no attention to this problem in disguise. I have a good example of this from a very special room in our home which is our kitchen . We may feel l

SHOULD CHRISTIAN WOMEN MAKEUP? TRUE BEAUTY FOR A WOMAN

I've been asked countless times about my stance about women, makeup and beauty. Fortunately, I read from an article online that wrote intelligently about exactly what I believe in and I would love to share it with you all. We live in a society that places a high degree of importance on physical appearance. We see men and women (more women) running to plastic surgeons, having many different kinds of procedures done simply to enhance their appearance. Our society is obsessed with physical beauty, and many women are caught up in that obsession as well. But should beauty really be that important for a woman? Is beauty something that a Christian woman should strive for? What makes a woman truly beautiful? A woman can and should be beautiful—God designed her to be that way. Her skin, hair and other features were created to be soft and appealing, and her body was fashioned to be attractive and beautiful to men. A woman was designed to be attractive, and most women want to be

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA  Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria Happy new year lovely people!So, we visited Nigeria and I took lots of vlogs showing life in Nigeria. Living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. click on the videos to watch. OUR TRIP FROM FINLAND TO TURKEY TO NIGERIA MY VILLAGE LIFE ENJOYING NATURE AND DOING SOME CHORES A VISIT TO A TRADITIONAL MARKET  IN NIGERA A SURPRISE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY NIGHT A VISIT TO #pleasurepartnigeria AMUSEMENT PARK A VISIT TO #hotelpresidentialnigeria #luxurioushotelinnigeria MY REVERSE #cultureshock in NIGERIA SEE MORE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL  HERE