Skip to main content

Thoughts about that kitchen waste..STOP THE PROCRASTINATION!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT KITCHEN WASTE:PROCRASTINATING THAT SOLUTION


Hey lovelies!!! It is my first blog and I am so happy to welcome you all to join me in this fabulous journey. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and health tips so let's get started.

I got inspired by a discussion I had recently about a huge challenge that is hindering us from achieving our schedules and desired goals and I decided to remind us about it and offer a little tip on how to deal with it. Let's start with overcoming the problem of procrastination.

Many of us can identify with the problem of procrastination,- those times when you feel something needs to be done but then you postpone it for a more convenient time, until it becomes a nuisance and then you're forced to deal with it but more urgently than you would want to. 

We often pay little or no attention to this problem in disguise. I have a good example of this from a very special room in our home which is our kitchen. We may feel lazy and keep our bio waste in the closet hoping to discard it one perfect day that eventually and rather sadly does not come and we all know the result we get from that...A stinky smell that our olfactory nerves cannot deal with. We may want to play wise by using a tighter lid or buying a spray to diffuse the smell which only adds to the problem because we eventually find out that our money was wasted and the lid was of no good either. 

Procrastination can carry a direr consequence when it has to do with, say a health check-up, a capacity enhancement program, writing a book, an apology, a vacation or other important matters.

Those examples can be applied to our personal lives, when we procrastinate and feel that we can solve the problem by repressing it and feeling like things are just as perfect as life could be, we end up living a miserable life because the unsolved problem has a perpetual effect that can hunt for a lifetime. 

Face every challenge you have to face,create a good support system if needed and avoid the spray and lid game. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. 
eliterossy@gmail.com


Until I come your way soon,remain graciously fabulous!!!








Comments

  1. Great post! We are all guilty of that. What are your own life hacks for combating procrastination? What works for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do all I need to do as they as soon as I can. I also have a little paper where I write all I need to do at various times and I carry with to wherever I'm going to so I can quickly take a glance and remind myself about what I should be doing at any free time I have. Thanks for your comment. What tips do you have?

      Delete
    2. I'm like you - with the To-do list.
      I try to put things in a priority order.
      I remove distractions when I have to focus ( I even use ear stoppers if I feel that the noise is distracting me).
      Plus, I read once that you only have to motivate/force:) yourself for the first 10min of doing something before you get into it and it gets easier- that seems to be working well with me.
      Did you notice you get in a state of "flow" after that time?

      Delete
    3. Absolutely, immediately you start it just gets easy.

      Delete
  2. Nice write up rossy..it can only get better. Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sis. Your comments means a lot to me. I'm grateful.

      Delete
  3. Indeed it's a good one. I am also guilty of it, bt working on it and will overcome soon by grace. It will get better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone is a victim of it. It's comforting to know we have a solution to it by just taking conscious effort to overcome it.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. Do it today that which you want to do tomorrow, and do it now that slated for today. Don't procrastinate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thought!!! I should have contacted you earlier so that this part would be included as one of the tips in winning the battle against procrastination. Nevertheless, I hope people read your comment. Thank You☺☺

      Delete
  6. Roseline so nice writing and tips!
    I am a victim and still a victim of procrastination, but to do list is working just fine. But I can not say that I am satisfied with my way of dealing with this issue, I definitely need more efforts. Thanks for the beautiful topic, I never thought you have this Talent Girl! Good job keep it going :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. You are a great shoulder to lie on for a start. Words cannot describe how grateful I am. We are all victims of Procrastination but it's good that you have a way of dealing with it. Don't give up remember consistency is the key to achieving your goals and proscratination is not excluded. Thanks again!!!

      Delete
  7. Good way to start Rosie, starting or just doing it kills procrastination.
    Waiting for more goodies from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really do feel encouraged by your comments. You're a part of my blog history and I will forever be grateful for this. I will soon upload a new post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD CHRISTIAN WOMEN MAKEUP? TRUE BEAUTY FOR A WOMAN

I've been asked countless times about my stance about women, makeup and beauty. Fortunately, I read from an article online that wrote intelligently about exactly what I believe in and I would love to share it with you all. We live in a society that places a high degree of importance on physical appearance. We see men and women (more women) running to plastic surgeons, having many different kinds of procedures done simply to enhance their appearance. Our society is obsessed with physical beauty, and many women are caught up in that obsession as well. But should beauty really be that important for a woman? Is beauty something that a Christian woman should strive for? What makes a woman truly beautiful? A woman can and should be beautiful—God designed her to be that way. Her skin, hair and other features were created to be soft and appealing, and her body was fashioned to be attractive and beautiful to men. A woman was designed to be attractive, and most women want to be

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA  Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria Happy new year lovely people!So, we visited Nigeria and I took lots of vlogs showing life in Nigeria. Living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. click on the videos to watch. OUR TRIP FROM FINLAND TO TURKEY TO NIGERIA MY VILLAGE LIFE ENJOYING NATURE AND DOING SOME CHORES A VISIT TO A TRADITIONAL MARKET  IN NIGERA A SURPRISE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY NIGHT A VISIT TO #pleasurepartnigeria AMUSEMENT PARK A VISIT TO #hotelpresidentialnigeria #luxurioushotelinnigeria MY REVERSE #cultureshock in NIGERIA SEE MORE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL  HERE