Skip to main content

My Pregnancy Journey In Finland




After a long day of unending backache, I decided to distract myself by going to the gym with my husband. While rocking from one side of the birth ball to another, a nice thought came to my mind, "write about your pregnancy". I had always wanted to document my pregnancy journey experience but due to lack of motivation or some reasons I do not understand, I had always thought perhaps it is not yet the right time.

Here I am, 38 weeks plus pregnant, yes fully pregnant and I am finally writing about my amazing journey of God's marvellous works of having another little and beautiful life grow within me. It is an opportunity I had always prayed for during my teenage age. I love family and having mine as some of my friends can tell has always been a cherished thought for me. After my wedding in December 2016, my husband and I thought it would be nice to have a cute little one so I was not taking contraceptive (neither have I been on any).

On the 11th of March 2017, I came back from church with a slight waist pain and an uneasy feeling as every woman would do, I went to the bathroom to check my undies and I was happily shocked that it was implantation bleeding but I was not quite sure so I had to buy a pregnancy test strip that confirmed my suspicion. It was so funny because this was just two months of being married and I had three more months to graduate, nevertheless, I was glad because I prayed to have a family and God indeed heard my little whisper.

One decision my husband and I made, was to prepare for our little one but keep the news to ourselves until the first trimester was over and yes, that was what we did. It was a good decision because I was able to concentrate on my studies and graduated at the specified time. I went for my first maternity check-up quite late (June) and since I reported late to the maternity clinic, I missed my first ultrasound scan. It was pretty easy to get used to the maternity routines, because the nurses in Finland were very good at providing all the necessary information you'll need at every stage of your pregnancy. I went for the second ultrasound and it was so emotional to see my little PRINCE moving and sucking his hand within me.


Almost immediately after my graduation, I started working so you can tell that I was very strong. I was not nauseous, not even for a day neither did I go around vomiting and salivating. Everything was perfect and up until the late stage of my second trimester, you can't really tell that I was pregnant. Late trimester brought a different pattern, my ever-flat belly was now protruding, I had increased in weight and the pregnancy hormones were very obvious in me. My face looked quite fat and I was really pregnant!!! Frequent visits to the restroom in the nights had become normal, backaches and heavy breaths after a long walk were no strangers to me. Finding the right sleep position, tying shoe laces and picking things from the floor were challenging tasks. The comforting thoughts to me is that a little one will be added to our family and the joy I feel having him kick and move within me cannot be expressed in words. I cannot wait to behold his face and have him in my arms.


Comments

  1. For many years I suffered from intense back pain which sometimes could not move. I practiced judo for more than 15 years of my life and at the end, back pain took me to all kinds of physical activity. A year ago my pains disappeared after using Doctor James herbal mix medicine thanks to his-natural treatment I found on the internet which anyone can contact him on his Email@drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. At least his treatment cured me completely. Hopefully it will be helpful for you as it happened with me. Dr. James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same Backache or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / LOTTERY.CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com/ +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about that kitchen waste..STOP THE PROCRASTINATION!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT KITCHEN WASTE:PROCRASTINATING THAT SOLUTION Hey lovelies!!! It is my first blog and I am so happy to welcome you all to join me in this fabulous journey. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and health tips so let's get started. I got inspired by a discussion I had recently about a huge challenge that is hindering us from achieving our schedules and desired goals and I decided to remind us about it and offer a little tip on how to deal with it. Let's start with overcoming the problem of procrastination. Many of us can identify with the problem of procrastination,- those times when you feel something needs to be done but then you postpone it for a more convenient time, until it becomes a nuisance and then you're forced to deal with it but more urgently than you would want to.  We often pay little or no attention to this problem in disguise. I have a good example of this from a very special room in our home which is our kitchen . We may feel l

SHOULD CHRISTIAN WOMEN MAKEUP? TRUE BEAUTY FOR A WOMAN

I've been asked countless times about my stance about women, makeup and beauty. Fortunately, I read from an article online that wrote intelligently about exactly what I believe in and I would love to share it with you all. We live in a society that places a high degree of importance on physical appearance. We see men and women (more women) running to plastic surgeons, having many different kinds of procedures done simply to enhance their appearance. Our society is obsessed with physical beauty, and many women are caught up in that obsession as well. But should beauty really be that important for a woman? Is beauty something that a Christian woman should strive for? What makes a woman truly beautiful? A woman can and should be beautiful—God designed her to be that way. Her skin, hair and other features were created to be soft and appealing, and her body was fashioned to be attractive and beautiful to men. A woman was designed to be attractive, and most women want to be

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA  Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria Happy new year lovely people!So, we visited Nigeria and I took lots of vlogs showing life in Nigeria. Living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. click on the videos to watch. OUR TRIP FROM FINLAND TO TURKEY TO NIGERIA MY VILLAGE LIFE ENJOYING NATURE AND DOING SOME CHORES A VISIT TO A TRADITIONAL MARKET  IN NIGERA A SURPRISE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY NIGHT A VISIT TO #pleasurepartnigeria AMUSEMENT PARK A VISIT TO #hotelpresidentialnigeria #luxurioushotelinnigeria MY REVERSE #cultureshock in NIGERIA SEE MORE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL  HERE