Skip to main content

STAY AT HOME MOM VS WORKING MOM

STAY AT HOME MOM VS WORKING MOM

I recently caught myself thinking about this debate of who is better! A stay-at-home mom or a working mom? That's because I've had a fair share of the questionings, doubts, and thoughts.




The debate has been on social media and has left some women feeling unworthy. Since I've worn or still wearing both hats, I thought I should share my experience on being a working mom and a stay at home mom.



As a working mom, one of the things I face (you can call it self-questioning) is am I being my best by being away from my son? Have I missed a significant milestone in my son's life? How long will I continue with this? 


After much reflections, I knew I'm doing the right thing. 

BEING A WORKING MOM

It's takes a LOT OF SACRIFICE, ENERGY AND PLANNING TO BE A WORKING MOM.  I will continue to have a huge respect for women who have learned to keep their jobs and home successfully. It takes grace and will to leave the house early and come back home to continue the job left undone at home. 



I've learned that as a working mom,the most important thing is that my child has the optimal growth, he's properly cared for at his day-care and I can still do what I'm passionate about as a lady, a wife, and a mom.

The bottom line is that all I'm doing is for MY FAMILY.


BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM

As a stay at home mom, I cherished the moments I stay at home nurturing my little one. Being part of every developmental milestone. Giving him the love he deserves.

 It's a privilege I can't take for granted. I've realized that it takes a lot to keep a home, change diapers and take care of your husband. I think it's a ministry

Would I trade this for something else? NEVER! I'm grateful that while at home, I can contribute financially (check HERE)


So, about the debate of who is better? It's is just hilarious for these reasons:

✓Motherhood is not a competition

✓Stay at home mom does more than just baby-sit a child

✓Working mothers sacrifice a lot to work and keep a home

✓The bottom line is that your decision has your family in mind

Don't let's the voice without drown your inner voice.

I INTENTIONALLY LEFT SOME PARTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC SO YOU COULD SEE ME TALK ABOUT IT IN THIS VIDEO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about that kitchen waste..STOP THE PROCRASTINATION!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT KITCHEN WASTE:PROCRASTINATING THAT SOLUTION Hey lovelies!!! It is my first blog and I am so happy to welcome you all to join me in this fabulous journey. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and health tips so let's get started. I got inspired by a discussion I had recently about a huge challenge that is hindering us from achieving our schedules and desired goals and I decided to remind us about it and offer a little tip on how to deal with it. Let's start with overcoming the problem of procrastination. Many of us can identify with the problem of procrastination,- those times when you feel something needs to be done but then you postpone it for a more convenient time, until it becomes a nuisance and then you're forced to deal with it but more urgently than you would want to.  We often pay little or no attention to this problem in disguise. I have a good example of this from a very special room in our home which is our kitchen . We may feel l

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria

TRAVEL TO NIGERIA  Living in Nigeria Life In Nigeria #visitnigeria #nigeria Happy new year lovely people!So, we visited Nigeria and I took lots of vlogs showing life in Nigeria. Living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. click on the videos to watch. OUR TRIP FROM FINLAND TO TURKEY TO NIGERIA MY VILLAGE LIFE ENJOYING NATURE AND DOING SOME CHORES A VISIT TO A TRADITIONAL MARKET  IN NIGERA A SURPRISE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY NIGHT A VISIT TO #pleasurepartnigeria AMUSEMENT PARK A VISIT TO #hotelpresidentialnigeria #luxurioushotelinnigeria MY REVERSE #cultureshock in NIGERIA SEE MORE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL  HERE

SHOULD CHRISTIAN WOMEN MAKEUP? TRUE BEAUTY FOR A WOMAN

I've been asked countless times about my stance about women, makeup and beauty. Fortunately, I read from an article online that wrote intelligently about exactly what I believe in and I would love to share it with you all. We live in a society that places a high degree of importance on physical appearance. We see men and women (more women) running to plastic surgeons, having many different kinds of procedures done simply to enhance their appearance. Our society is obsessed with physical beauty, and many women are caught up in that obsession as well. But should beauty really be that important for a woman? Is beauty something that a Christian woman should strive for? What makes a woman truly beautiful? A woman can and should be beautiful—God designed her to be that way. Her skin, hair and other features were created to be soft and appealing, and her body was fashioned to be attractive and beautiful to men. A woman was designed to be attractive, and most women want to be